How to deposit using Paytm?
Paytm is a digital wallet and payments platform that allows Indians to pay for goods and services and even send money to one another. Using Paytm is absolutely free and it is really convenient for Indians to use. You can deposit money into your betting account using Paytm wallet, Paytm UPI and Paytm Net Banking also. Its availability in almost every part of India is what makes it a great deposit method!
FACTS ABOUT PAYTM DEPOSITS
- Time: Instant
- Transfer fee: No fees
- Mode: UPI, Wallet, Net Banking
- Minimum deposit: ₹300 to ₹500
- Maximum deposit: ₹5,000 per deposit
Which betting sites accept Paytm?
Paytm is the most common payment system in the world, almost every new and old bookmaker accepts Paytm deposits. You can use the Paytm Payment method for making both withdrawals and deposits.
Best Paytm betting sites are:
How to deposit using UPIs?
The NPCI-developed Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a real-time instant payment system to streamline bank transactions. Factors such as speed, ease of use, and reliability, make UPI payments more convenient as compared to other payment options.
Follow these simple steps to make a deposit on UPI betting sites.
We are assuming that you have already completed the sign-up process.
- Click on the ‘DEPOSIT’ button and select UPI.
- Enter your UPI ID and click on ‘CONTINUE’
- The payment pop-up will appear on your UPI app
- Complete the payment and take a screenshot of the receipt
- Upload it on the given page and your deposit will highlight in your account.
How to deposit via NetBanking?
Online banking or Net Banking is a service that banks offer to their customers for making online payments without visiting a bank. The financial transaction is done online by using a mobile device or a laptop/computer, the customer needs to access their bank account and enter the details of the receiver.
Betting with Net Banking It saves time from waiting at banks and has instant processing time for deposits at betting sites that is why most punters use net banking while placing bets in online IPL satta.
- Click on the deposit button and choose NetBanking.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Once you have filled in the amount, you will be directed to your bank’s site.
- Log in using your mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP for verification. After verification, confirm the amount.
- The money will instantly reflect in your betting account.
How to deposit using Cards?
You can make a deposit using your credit and debit cards. Depositing money through a card is an easy-to-follow process that will not take more than 5 minutes.
Steps to follow:
- Click on the deposit button and choose the Card option.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Now enter the card details.
- Once done with the details you will receive an OTP for confirmation.
- Enter the OTP and confirm the transaction.
How to deposit using PhoenPe?
You can deposit money on a betting site with PhonePe, and it’s actually very simple! Only a handful of bookmakers in India like 1xBet offer PhonePe as a part of their payment method. But you can transfer money to any other bookmakers via the PhonePe UPI option.
The best part about PhonePe deposit is that no fees are charged when you deposit with PhonePe and this secure and reliable payment option is officially regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
Similarly like Paytm, PhonePe also offers three different ways of depositing money:
- PhonePe Wallet
- PhonePe UPI
- PhonePe NetBanking
How to deposit using Cryptocurrency?
Crypto is a digital currency created using various encrypted algorithms and has a purely digital financial transaction that is not affiliated with any bank or institution. Unlike physical money, crypto only exists virtually and is saved in a digital wallet. You can buy and sell crypto currency using a crypto exchange market or broker. However, like other payment options cryptocurrency can be used to make deposits at online betting sites.
Parimatch is the best crypto betting site operating in the Indian market. You can use various coins like Bitcoin & Ethereum to make a deposit in your account.
Still find it difficult and confusing? Follow this step-to-step guide for more information:
- Choose the cryptocurrency that you wish to use.
- Enter the amount.
- The betting site will provide you a link that is to be copied.
- Now copy the link and paste it into your cryptocurrency wallet.
- Confirm the amount and the money will be instantly reflected in your online betting account.
How to deposit using Neteller?
Neteller is a payment e-transfer service that can be used to make deposits in the online betting sites. It is accepted by almost all bookmakers around the world. Neteller has become a primary payment method used by Indian players online because of its easy to use, fast and secure feature.
Neteller can be used in India and our experts will guide you to how to deposit using it:
- Go to the deposit section.
- Now, select the Neteller option and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter the email account linked to your Neteller and confirm the payment.